Recycled Automobile and Truck Parts
The auto parts recycling industry is very earth friendly and we take great pride are dedicated to recycling as much of each and every vehicle that we can.
- As we process a salvage vehicle, the damaged parts are sent to various recyclers as raw materials to be reclaimed and the “quality” parts are dismantled, tested, cleaned and prepared to sell to our valued customers.
- All parts are then tagged and placed in a our database with a dedicated location so it can be quickly found for our retail and wholesale customers. Search our database now Part Search .
- Benefits of using A-Abco Fridley Auto Parts – recycled parts include: each recycled auto part used is one less part that needs to be manufactured which conserves our natural resources, reduces energy use and pollution created during the manufacturing process, great prices with industry leading warranties that we stand behind.
A-Abco Core Values are evident in our daily practices in protecting our environment.
Life cycle of a part through A-Abco Fridley Auto Parts:
- Cars arrive on our lot from various sources; Insurance Auctions, public end-of-life cars, impound or abandoned vehicles.
- Inspection and inventory of car to determine which parts will be saved for resale to our customers or dismantled for recycling purposes.
- Vehicle dismantling – remove and dispose of hazardous materials/scrap, inspect, test and label each part for inventory.
- Quality Assurance – verify proper tagging and ID, wash and segregate parts to go to their inventory locations.
- Inventory placement – place parts in available inventory location, update database with new location ID – part is now ready to sell.
- Sales – expert sales team to help our wholesale and retail customers chose the proper part to solve their needs.
Environmental or “Green” (statistics)
- Automotive recycling decreases insurance rates by purchasing inoperative vehicles from insurance companies, thus allowing for recovery of financial losses. These vehicles came primarily from individual owners and salvage auctions.
- Recycling vehicles provides enough steel to produce almost 13 million new vehicles.
- Automotive recycling keeps highways and roads clear of abandoned and disabled vehicles by providing a place to deposit these vehicles.
- Automotive Recycling saves an estimated 85 million barrels of oil a year, that would have been used in the manufacturing of new or replacement parts.